Travel Savings Alerts Newsletter, August 2013 Issue
Travel Savings Alerts
P.O. Box 91033
Columbus OH 43209
ISSN: 1542-801X, Copyright 2013
All Rights Reserved.
Editor: Nicki Chodnoff
If your email reader cannot read HTML, please go to On The Go
Publishing to view this newsletter.
Like this newsletter? Send it to a friend! Add
our newsletter email address to your `friends` or whitelist address
book so your sp*m filter won't block or bounce this newsletter. Carats
(^) and other symbols are inserted to disguise some words so they wont
trigger sp*am filters.
Denali National Park, Alaska
Suite Splendor at the Sukhothai
|The Sukhothai Hotel, in the heart of Bangkok, offers Executive or Deluxe suites from 1,000 baht or around $33 more than a standard room. The offer is good until Sep. 30, 2013 and does not include tax and service charge.
Suite Splendor upgrades you from a 38 square meter standard room to a 76 square meter executive or deluxe suite.
Executive suites offer views of the central water garden and the city. An open-plan bedroom-living room is complemented by two Thai-style sofas and a swivel television. A glass walled bathroom includes a silk covered chaise lounge.
Combining east and west traditions, deluxe suites consist of a private bedroom that may be separated from a living room. The suites offer the latest facilities, including a large flat screen TV.
Suite Splendor provides free chocolate truffles daily and wireless internet access throughout the hotel. Premium hi-speed access is available for a maximum of four devices for 642 baht, or about $21, per 24-hour access.
HostelBookers and St. Christopher's Inns Offer Hostels
|St. Christopher's Inns serves up value accommodations across Europe. All their hostels are centrally located, with easy access to public transport and close to main attractions. Each hostel has a bar on site where you can meet fellow travelers and locals. Free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, luggage storage and lockers in the rooms are also available.
St. Christopher's Inns hostels are in 11 European cities where a new hostel just opened in Paris.
Paris, France - St Christopher's Gare du Nord is a new hostel a short walk from the Gare du Nord station. It's full with Pod Bed dormitories and private rooms. Amenities include an atrium bar and restaurant, a street cafe, a basement entertainment space and free Wi-Fi. Prices from £28 per person (around $42), per night.
Newquay, England - St Christopher's Inn Newquay is on a cliff top, overlooking Towan Beach. The Escape Surf School is on site. Prices from £14.90 per person (about $23), per night.
Prague, Czech Republic - St Christopher's at Mosaic House on Odboru, is in walking distance of Prague Castle and the Astrological Clock. The hostel is linked to the airport by trams and is 100 percent carbon neutral. Prices from £5.93 per person (about $9), per night.
Berlin, Germany - in the Berlin-Mitte area, there are more than 160 beds, private apartments and a bar on site. Breakfast, linen and Wi-Fi are free. Prices from £9.90 per person (about $15), per night.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – The central city location is next to a private beer garden. You can upgrade to one of 60 design hotel rooms, decorated by local artists. Breakfast, linen and Wi-Fi are free. Prices from £16.06 per person (about $24), per night.
Free or Nearly Free Activities at the Grand Canyon
|A visit to the Grand Canyon is priceless, but it does not have to have a big price tag.
“The Grand Canyon is certainly awe-inspiring with million-dollar views everywhere you look,” said Jon Streit, general manager for Xanterra South Rim, L.L.C. “But there are many things to do that cost nothing or are relatively inexpensive that help complete the whole experience.”
Xanterra South Rim, operator of the lodges and other services in Grand Canyon National Park at the South Rim, offers these options for an affordable visit.
- Learn - three new interpretive displays in the Hopi House highlight the building’s significant role in educating American travelers about the culture, traditions and artistic contributions of the native residents of the region. The Hopi House now contains interpretive displays depicting the work of architect Mary Elizabeth Jane Colter’s work, a display marking the door to “Nampeyo’s Apartment” that showcases the important role American Indian artists played in the development of tourism in the Southwest and the Hopi Door standing only four feet high leading into the Hopi House’s “Altar Room.”
- Watch - the Pollen Trail Dancers are a troupe of American Indian dancers at Grand Canyon National Park that perform authentic dances traditionally performed at pow wows. The free performances are staged outside Hopi House, a historic gift shop that resembles Hopi dwellings from the Southwest, on select dates through September.
- Climb - the Watchtower, a structure that provides the widest view of the Grand Canyon and harmonizes with its setting. Opened in May of 1933, and constructed as a replica of a prehistoric Indian tower, you get views of the Grand Canyon, the Painted Desert to the east and the San Francisco Peaks to the south. This 70-foot tower is the highest point on the South Rim.
- Take a Self Guided Walking Tour - of the historic district of Grand Canyon Village. Free brochures are at the front desk of each lodging facility and provide information about each of the stops. Interesting and historic sites within walking distance of Grand Canyon Village are the El Tovar Hotel, the Bright Angel History Room, Hopi House, Kolb Studio and Lookout Studio.
- Ride - the park’s free shuttle buses in and around South Rim Village. Through mid-September, the buses operate between Grand Canyon Village and the gateway community of Tusayan. Inside the park, buses take you to points along the rim, including the village, visitor center and as far west as Hermits Rest.
- Search - for one of the rarest birds in the world. The California condor was reintroduced to Northern Arizona in 1996 and currently there are around 75 free-flying condors in Arizona, including eight that were hatched in the wild.
- Hike - the Rim Trail and bike the Greenway Trail. Accessed in Grand Canyon Village, the flat Rim Trail stretches from Pipe Creek Vista west to Hermits Rest, about 12 miles. Most of the trail is paved and there are points where you can pick up the shuttle. The Greenway Trail, especially on the Hermit Road which is closed to traffic except in winter, has been resurfaced and is a great stretch for road and mountain bikes. The ride is 19 miles round trip from Grand Canyon Village.
- Earn - a Junior Ranger badge. Kids ages four and older can complete the activities in booklets available free at various park locations. The canyon has different requirements for different age groups, and once the tasks are completed, kids need to check back in at the visitor center to claim their badge.
- Walk - the Trail of Time path between the Yavapai Museum of Geology and the Verkamps Visitor Center. The 1.2 mile path contains information about the canyon's geologic history and samples from each layer of the canyon.
- Enjoy - a motorcoach tour, a popular way to view and learn about the canyon. Drivers are well-trained and entertaining, telling you about the park’s geology, history and wildlife, while traveling to some of the Grand Canyon’s best viewpoints. For most tours there is no charge for motorcoach passengers under the age of 16 when accompanied by a paying adult.
Xanterra South Rim or 888/297-2757.
Eat Free at Orlando Theme Parks
|Orlando helps visitors save with 45 days of offers. As an aggregator for Orlando's top deals, VisitOrlando.com/deals is the go-to source to find hotel rates and dining deals.
From Aug. 15 to Sep. 30, 2013, Orlando's room rates are among the lowest of the year and theme parks offer free dining plans," said Visit Orlando President & CEO George Aguel.
Free dining offers include:
- SeaWorld Orlando – A full day at SeaWorld Orlando plus All-Day Dining (a $32.99 value), with each full paid admission
- Universal Orlando Resort – Two days of free dining with four-night stay, from $56 per person, per day
- Walt Disney World Resort – Free dining plan with a non-discounted five-night Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels
Outside of Orlando's theme parks, the dining deals continue Sep. 2 to Sep. 25, 2013, during Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month. More than 60 Orlando-area restaurants offer three-course dinners for $33, with $1 from each purchased dinner donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
Orlando's Deal Season also features hotel offers from Travelocity, TravelZoo, Living Social and other travel partners.
- Nickelodeon Suites Resort (Lake Buena Vista) – 40 percent off best available rate
- Sheraton Vistana Villages (SeaWorld & International Drive) – third night free
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa (Lake Buena Vista) – 20 percent off one- bedroom rates from $103
Visit Orlando's Magicard, a free and downloadable savings card, offers additional deals on car rental, golf, spa and outdoor activities.
Rates and offers are based on availability and subject to change.
Visit Orlando or 800/551-0181.
Save on North, Central and South America w/the Insider
|Meet a family pioneering sustainable farming in Maui, experience the traditions of artisanal weaving in Peru, discover the geothermal wonders in Yellowstone National Park with a park ranger. Tour operator, Trafalgar, launched its 2014 USA & Canada, Hawaii and South America brochures, featuring Insider Experiences across 64 guided vacations. For 2014 there are six new itineraries and new destinations in Ecuador and Colombia, and free Wi-Fi on coaches.
Book early and save up to $1,350 per couple with 10 percent early payment discount if paid by Nov. 26, 2013. This is combinable with other discounts such as the five percent group, five percent past guest and 10 percent young traveler for combined savings upwards of $2,030 per couple.
Insider Experiences introduce you to the locals and uncovering sights beyond the guidebooks like:
Trafalgar's guided vacations include centrally-located hotels, a travel director and local experts, planned sightseeing, many authentic local meals, and coach transportation with free Wi-Fi on board. There’s a choice of travel styles: relaxed-paced At Leisure, Family Experiences and in-depth Regionals.
Highlights of the six new itineraries for 2014:
Best of the West-Discovery - 15 days from $3,375 per person. Save up to $338 per person if booked and paid in full by Nov. 26, 2013. Marvel at the Grand Canyon, learn agriculture at the Coachella Valley Preserve, visit Cannery Row and tour the Dolby Theater in Hollywood, home of the Academy Awards.
Florida Fun 'n' Sun Family Experience - 10 days from $2,950 per person. Save up to $320 per person if booked and paid in full by Nov. 26, 2013. Ride an airboat through the Everglades, see an Orlando theme parks, enjoy the culinary culture of Miami with a Be My Guest dinner with Cuban hospitality, music and cuisine.
Trails of Ecuador -10 days from $2,295 per person. Save up to $243 if booked and paid in full by Nov. 26, 2013. See traditional flute-making, learn about organic Ecuadorian chocolate and visit Limpiopungo Lake to observe birds and wild horses.
Peru's Andean Explorer -13 days from $5,150 per person. Save up to $500 if booked and paid in full by Nov. 26, 2013. Hear stories of discovering ancient Inca ruins from a British explorer, cruise Lake Titicaca and explore the world's deepest canyon, Colca Canyon.
Icons of South America -22 days from $7,995 per person. Save up to $715 if booked and paid in full by Nov. 26, 2013. Relax on Rio's Copacabana Beach and see Christ the Redeemer, the burial site of Eva Peron, UNESCO World Heritage site Machu Picchu, and journey through Iguassu National Park to see the waterfalls and endangered species.
In the Footsteps of the Incas -10 days from $3,495 per person. Save up to $329 per person if booked and paid in full by Nov. 26, 2013. See artifacts at La Casa Concha Museum, cruise to an island made out of reeds by Uros Indians and ride the Vistadome train for views of the Sacred Valley en route to Machu Picchu.
Trafalgar or 866/513-1995.
International SOS Tips on Keeping Smart Devices Secure
|International SOS, a medical and travel security risk services company, offers advice on how to stay safe and secure when traveling with mobile devices this summer.
Smart devices are viewed as a necessity for business travelers, tourists, and expatriates. They help make travel more convenient and efficient, but using them can increase the chances of theft or physical assault.
When traveling, International SOS offers the following tips for travelers:
- Always remain aware of your surroundings while using your mobile device in public and ensure your valuables are adequately secured. It can be easy for a thief to simply grab your luggage or laptop bag and run, if you are not alert. It can also lead to assault or express kidnapping.
- Keep mobile devices hidden when not in use. Don't become an attractive target for thieves.
- Don't place a phone on a table or bar so it can be close at hand. Keep it in your pocket or purse.
- Ensure all mobile devices are password protected, making it difficult for thieves to gain access if stolen. Passwords should be easy for you to remember, but hard for a thief to crack.
- Make sure that all mobile devices are equipped with the "Find My Phone App." This can help authorities track down a stolen device.
- There are ways for the locked screen to display a phone number and a message to "please call if found." There are many honest people out there who will return a lost device.
- Be careful of open Wi-Fi hotspots and networks. Do not pass sensitive information through public Wi-Fi hotspots, as this information may not be secure. Also, be sure your phone, laptop and tablet have the latest operating systems, as updated software has patches for many known issues.
According to data released by the Federal Communications Commission in 2012:
30 to 40percent of all robberies in major cities involve the theft of mobile phones.
In Washington, D.C., mobile phones were taken in 54 percent more robberies in 2011 than in 2007.
Cell phones are stolen in 38 percent of robberies in Washington, D.C. and more than 40 percent in New York City. Globally, the rise is similar:
According to January 2013 figures from the UK's Metropolitan Police, 300 mobile phones are stolen in London every day and 70 percent of items taken in personal robberies are mobile phones.
Canyon Discovery Road Trip
|Monograms Canyon Discovery package for independent travelers offers 10 days of accommodations that take you from Las Vegas to the canyons of the Southwest.
The trip which starts with a full day in Las Vegas includes stops at Grand Canyon National Park Area and Lake Powell, Monument Valley, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Moab, Capitol Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park
In addition to accommodations, the package includes local host service in Las Vegas, destination guide with maps and detailed driving directions.
Starting at $519 per person, without airfare, excursions or car rental, the price is based on travel during Oct. 27, 2013, the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare. Some packages require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Monograms).
The package is available Aug. 15, 2013 through Oct. 31, 2013.
Monograms or 866/270-9841.
Discount on Bhutan, Sikkim Tour
|Exotic Journeys discounts its Sep. 6, 2013 departure for its 13 night Bhutan and Sikkim tour. The regular price is $3,395 per person, based on double occupancy. This is the land price and does not include airfare.
The tour includes stops to Delhi, Kalimpong and Darjeeling, India; Gangtok, Sikkim; and Phuntsoling, Paro, Punakha and Thimphu, Bhutan.
The quoted rate does not include airfare, airport security fee, fuel surcharges and taxes. Land Prices are guaranteed at the time of booking. Airfares are guaranteed when ticketed. International airfares are from Chicago, New York and Newark. Airfares from other cities and other airlines are available upon request.
Exotic Journeys or 800/554-6342.
Air France Summer European Escape
|BOOK BY AUG. 4 - - Late-summer and early fall flights to Barcelona, Dublin, Paris, and Stockholm are discounted with Air France.
Departures are valid midweek during the two-week window from Aug. 11 through Aug. 24, 2013 and returns at least 10 days later but no more than a month after arrival. There is a $20 to $30 weekend surcharge each way. Tickets must be booked by 11:59 p.m. ET on Aug. 4, 2013.
Fares are roundtrip and include taxes, carrier surcharge and applicable service fees. Flights to Europe on Air France start at $912 roundtrip for a Washington DC to Stockholm flight. Fares are non-refundable. Changes are allowed for a $250 fee plus fare adjustment fees.
Air France or 800/237-2747.
Caesars Semi-Annual Sale
|BOOK BY AUG. 4 - - Make the most out of your vacation with the Total Rewards Semi-Annual sale from Caesars Entertainment. Get a more affordable getaway with room discounts up to 40 percent at Caesars resorts and casinos nationwide.
You must book the semi-annual sale by Aug 4, 2013. Twenty nine different Total Rewards resorts across the country will participate in the semi-annual sale. Discounts range from 15 to 40 percent off normal rates from a Vegas vacation to a Tahoe golf getaway or a retreat near the Mississippi River in Tunica.
Hotel rooms in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Tunica and Lake Tahoe must be booked oneline. Travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Become a Total Rewards member and get savings and special offers including early access to the next Semi-Annual sale. There is no cost to enroll. Benefits include earning and redeeming credits at nearly 40 resorts and casinos nationwide on gaming, entertainment, dining, golf, shopping, spas, nightlife and hotel rooms. Membership perks also include preferred pricing at restaurants across the network and discounts at Caesars' retail outlets.
Total Rewards .
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa $99 Summer Specials
|La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa, on Lake Conroe one hour north of Houston, TX, offers a summer campaign with $99 room rates and spa, golf, and dining specials for $99.
The 445 room all-suite resort offers $99 room rates for its golf cottages, Monday through Thursday, and weekend rates from $189.
Additional summer specials include dining at the new Lakeside Restaurant with a $99 dining special, a golf package with two rounds of golf for $99, and a $99 spa package which includes a 50-minute Swedish massage.
The resort brings back its Play More, Save More package. When you book a two night stay, you receive a 20 percent discount and when booking a three or more night stay, you save 30 percent.
The resort includes a water park with five pools and a lazy river, a lakeside beach, a miniature golf course, seven on-property restaurants, a 17,000 square foot spa, and a conference facility.
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa or 936/448-4400.
Experience Eastern Europe
|Go Ahead Tours discounts its 15 day Highlights of Eastern Europe tour for fall departures. It includes stops at imperial palaces to World War II sites plus clubs and cafes. The tour starts in Budapest with stops in the art-inspired village of Szentendre, Hungary, Vienna, Prague, Krakow and Warsaw.
Your tour includes roundtrip airfare and transfers, 13 hotel nights, breakfast daily and five three-course dinners with beer or wine, private motor coach, multilingual tour director and select entrance fees.
On the Oct. 7 to 21, 2013, departure, the price is reduced to $3,299 per person from the regular $4,299 price, while the reduced Dec. 2, 2013, departure starts from $3,039.
Go Ahead Tours or 800/590-1170.
Discount if Hotels Don’t Meet Expectations
|The Russian government intends to approve rules for hotel services in Russia. Soon hotel guests will be legally entitled to receive a discount if the hotel did not live up to their expectations.
The Russian Ministry of Culture authored this new law, designed to protect the rights of consumers.
Under the new law hotel guests will have three options.
- Request that problems be resolved within one hour.
- Demand a discount to compensate for poor service. The discount shall be granted during the guests' stay at the hotel, but not later than 10 days from the date of request.
- Leave the hotel ahead of time, if the staff has not eliminated the problem. You can recover losses incurred by such a move.
Hotels will also be responsible for the property of departed guests. According to the draft document, items forgotten by the hotel guest should be kept by the hotel for up to six months and notification should be sent to the guest at the hotel's expense.
In an extreme case, the guest can always file an official complaint about the administration of the hotel, and the property would be fined for the low level of service provided.
Aston’s 65 Days of Aloha
|Aston Hotels & Resorts celebrates 65 years of hospitality. You can book a vacation at the lowest rates for the rest of the year, at participating Aston hotels, condominium resorts, villas and cottages on Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii.
This offer is available for new bookings through Sep. 20, 2013, for travel Aug. 19 to Dec. 20, 2013.
Rates for “65 Days of Aloha” start from:
- Oahu: From $104 per night at Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel for moderate room
- Maui: From $85 per night at Aston Maui Lu for standard room garden view
- Big Island: From $159 per night at Aston Shores at Waikoloa for a one bedroom suite
- Kauai: From $80 per night at Aston Aloha Beach Hotel for a garden view room.
Sixty five Days of Aloha may not be combined with other programs, specials or discounts. Rates do not include taxes and fees, and are subject to change without notice. Rates are subject to availability and are non-refundable. Travel period dates may vary by property. Blackout dates and additional restrictions may apply.
You can also get discounts and savings from the Aston Aloha Book provided free at check-in. The Aloha Book contains offers worth more than $2,500 in savings on dining, shopping and activities and serves as a guide to culture, history, cuisine, and attractions in Hawaii.
Aston’s year-round “Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free” program means children 17 years and younger stay free when using existing bedding and children 12 years and younger receive free admission at top Hawaii attractions and free meals at family-friendly restaurants when accompanied by a paying adult through the Aston Aloha Book.
Aston Hotels & Resorts or 866/774-2924.
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort Sun Sale Extended
|Puerto Rico’s Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa extends it Sun Sale for booking through Sep. 30, 2013. Stays are valid through Dec. 23, 2013.
Rates start at $131 nightly, a savings of up to 40 percent, when booking four or more consecutive nights. You also receive a $100 food and beverage credit for every room booked. Rates do not include taxes and gratuities, and are based on availability. Blackout dates apply.
The resort sits on 500 acres along a mile-long beach adjacent to the El Yunque National Rainforest and the Mameyes River.
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa or 800/474-6627.
Seven Disney Resorts “End of Summer Value Rates”
|Experience the Walt Disney World Resorts in Central Florida this fall and fall events such as Night of Joy, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
End of Summer Value Rates are offered by the seven downtown Disney resort area hotels through Sep. 30, 2013. In addition to walking to shopping, dining and entertainment at the downtown Disney area, these hotels provide free shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World theme parks, two water parks, and to downtown Disney.
As a bonus, you receive the “2013 Downtown Disney Deals” booklet with discounts and specials from 30 merchants for dining, entertainment and shopping.
“End of Summer Value Rates” are:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – from $75 per room, per night
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – from $95 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – from $109 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – from $89 per room, per night Aug. 1 to 15, and $79 per room, per night Aug. 16 to Sep. 30, 2013
- Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown – from $93 per room, per night
- Royal Plaza Hotel – from $79 per room, per night
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – from $80 per room, per night
- Some blackout dates may apply.
Benefits of staying at one of the seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels include:
- Disney tickets available to purchase at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- Ability to book advance dining/dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
End of Summer Value Rates.
Beijing 6 Night Gateway from $991 w/Air
|Beijing, the capital city of China, is one of the most visited cities in the world. This fast changing metropolis is a combination of old and new.
Tripmasters offers a six to nine night Beijing vacation from $991 per person with airfare. The six night sample price of $991 per person includes all air taxes and fuel surcharges. The nine night sample price is $1,080.82 per person and includes all air taxes and fuel surcharges.
The quoted rate is for arrival on Sep. 20, 2013, departing from Chicago O’Hare Airport. Other departure cities and dates are offered at different prices.
This six night sample itinerary includes:
- Roundtrip flight to Beijing
- Hotel for six nights in Beijing which includes the four-star Shen Zhen
- Hotel taxes
Trip Masters or 800/430-0484.
6 Night Miami Stay, Bahamas Cruise from $460
|The Real Deal vacation package from Travel Themes and Dreams gets you three days on the beach in Miami and a four day cruise to Grand Bahama Island, Nassau, and Great Stirrup Cay.
The package includes accommodations in an interior cabin during your four-day Bahamas cruise on the Norwegian Sky. The Monday to Friday cruise stops in Grand Bahama Island, Nassau, and Great Stirrup Cay. Your three nights before or after your cruise, Friday to Monday, are spent at the Deauville Beach Resort in Miami Beach. The package includes a one way shuttle transfer from the hotel to the Port of Miami or the Port of Miami to your hotel. The cost is from $460 per person, based on double occupancy, plus cruise and hotel taxes and fees of up to $119 per person.
The $460 rate is for the Sep. 23, 2013 departure. Add $14 for the Sep. 9 departure; $54 for the Sep. 16 departure; $67 for the Sep. 2 departure; $114 for the Aug. 26 departure; and $134 for the Aug. 19 departure.
On the cruise, you can upgrade to an ocean view room from $39 more per person, or to a balcony room from $400 more per person. If you book a balcony room for the cruise, you will be upgraded to the Surfcomber Miami South Beach for the Miami portion of the trip.
Although cruise taxes of about $119 per person are not included, airport taxes and fees are included in the package price.
Travel Themes and Dreams or 877/870-7447.
2 Assie Cities, 6 Nights from $1,999
|The Travel Team offers six nights in two Australian cities from $1,999 per person.
You can visit Sydney and Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane or Sydney and Cairns on your six night getaway including roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles and domestic airfare within Australia. Each option includes three nights in Sydney and three nights in the other city of your choice.
The $1,999 price includes three-star accommodations on the Sydney, Melbourne package with departures through Sep. 21, 2013. The price for the three-star Sydney, Melbourne package increases to $2749 per person for departures Sep. 22 through Dec. 1, 2013. Additional nights can be added and four and five-star hotel options are available.
The three star hotel option for the Sydney, Brisbane trip, through Sep. 21, 2013, starts from $2,299 per person. The three star hotel option for the Sydney, Cairns trip, through Sep. 21, 2013, starts from $2,599.
This is a savings as airfare from Los Angeles to Sydney during that time period cost at least $1,400 per person.
The Travel Team or 800/788-0829.
Up to 40% Off at Fiesta Americana Cancun
|Save up to 40 percent at the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun all inclusive resort in Cancun, MX, plus receive a $300 resort credit and 2,000 American Airlines or United Airlines frequent flyer miles.
Book by Aug. 17, 2013, for travel through Dec. 19, 2013. The offer is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and must be made in advance.
You receive the $300 resort credit with a minimum four night stay. The 2,000 frequent flyer miles are available with a minimum three night stay. When traveling from the U.S. to Mexico, you must show your boarding pass from the participating airline. Miles are redeemable by presenting a qualifying boarding pass to the hotel front desk supervisor. To receive the frequent flyer miles, you must be an AAdvantage or MileagePlus member prior to arrival and check-in.
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.
|Had a good experience on a plane recently? Stumbled across the perfect place to stay, eat or
drink? Tell us about it, email us here.
PLEASE NOTE: All links
are sent as clickable links. Some email programs such as AOL, Yahoo,
& Hotmail change the links so that they are not clickable. If you
have problems clicking on a link, just copy and paste the link into
|Cheap Tix Chart
-- Buy Tickets at a Discount -- Special ticket outlets sell discounted day-of-performance tickets to theater productions, films, and sporting events. Discounts can be 50 percent or more. On The Go Publishings
Cheap Tix Chart, still only $14, lists outlets in the U.S. and eight foreign cities that sell discounted, day-of-performance tickets. Click here
to order the Cheap Tix Chart from On The Go Publishing.
| CURE & CLEAN NATURALLY -- Throw out your harmful toxic disinfectants, cleaners, bleaches and insecticides! Cure and clean with the world's
safest all-natural sanitizer, Hydrogen Peroxide. You don't need to spend a fortune on fancy store-bought preparations with their secret ingredient that turns out to be Hydrogen Peroxide. Get more than 30
powerful recipes using Hydrogen Peroxide as a foot soak, cold and flu killer, plant protector, and pet purgative for only $2. To order, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Order Hydrogen Peroxide Cure in
Free Fun San Diego -- This savings-packed FREE brochure features almost 40 Fun, Fr-ee Things to do in San Diego. When heading to Southern California, attend concerts or visit a State
Historic Park and keep that cash in your pocket.
To get your Fr-ee Fun San Diego brochure, for a $1 handling fee, click
here to send us an email.
|Face-It Luggage Tags -- Your Face on Your Luggage There's no mistaking your luggage with the Face-It Luggage Tag. The durable, laminated tag
displays your face and the phrase `This Face Belongs With This Luggage.`
A Face-It Luggage tag makes it less likely for a stranger or thief to walk off with your luggage and helps you recognize your luggage at a glance in hotels or airports. Face-It Tags are also available for
briefcases, portfolio books, backpacks, sporting equipment, musical instruments, bicycles and more. Face-It Luggage Tags.
MIRACLE PRODUCT -- in today's computerized world, we're still using
a product discovered by chance more than 10,000 years ago -- VINEGAR!!
Throw out toxic cleaners and insecticides that pollute! Save money and
save the environment by using vinegar, one of the worlds safest
all-natural products. Get more than 150 powerful recipes using vinegar
for cooking, health care, gardening, pet care and household uses for
only $4. To order, send an email to: email@example.com with Order
Vinegar Care in subject line. |
The Travel Savings Alerts
Newsletter, P.O. Box 91033, Columbus OH 43209, edited by Nicki
Chodnoff, is published monthly.
Tell Travel Savings Alerts Newsletter readers about your products and
here for rates and information.